Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Art groups

Walt: Manage ourselves and our time to complete a piece of writing.

Today I was writing about The art groups we have in team 5. There is 5 groups of the art group and they are all creative and intelligent. I hope you enjoy reading my writing : ) .

This term our topic was as I see it. We also have our own art groups that we split into to and all the groups are amazing but first to know the group we had to discover and try out each group first then we can chose our own group we can be in. The first I was in was wool and nail art, also in that group we first had to get a small square wood and get a paper that was cut out into any shape you want but we all just a star. The first thing we had to do was nail in the middle of the star.

Our next step was to nail the 4 corners of the inside of the star then nail in each corner of the outside star. That was amazing how we nailed it in because it was fun and we were all happy about our star. The last step was to wrap the wool around and inside the star to make it look creative and cool. The second group was flax and harakeke that was the group that I never tried out so I didn't have any experience about that group but I bet you that flax and harakeke is a fun group that everyone enjoy’s.

Third group was crayon and dye art we drawed a picture and colored it with crayon and then repaint it with dye. The fourth group was Sculpturing I haven't tried out that group because I was away that day but I picked that group because I love sculpting and so I reckon it was the group I was supposed to be in. The final group was The logo design, that group was cool, great, and amazing because we could draw on a paper what did our house colour mean or whatever pattern we draw what does it mean. If we also chose that group the patterns and designs we drawed it could go on a T-shirt, cup and a hat.

Thanks for reading my writing about the art groups in team five I really hope that you enjoyed it and I also hope that one day you guys can do it at the school you work at or you can do it as a fun activity for your kids at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment