Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Who is my Role model and why

WALT - Plan for a piece of explanation writing. - Use the' Title-Introduction-Information-Conclusion (TIIC)
structure

Who is your role model? To me my role model is both of my parents because they have never given up on me or on each other. They have been there for me ever since I was born. Today I will be explaining three main ideas why my parents are my role models.

My Parents are like my superheros. They have been working their butts off to provide food on the table also to pay off my school fees. My parents are awesome but has some restricted rules that I wish I could do. The thing I get annoyed is that my parents are overprotective but for me I know it’s for my own good.

I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have two amazing parents. I thank them for being encouraging and teaching me lessons to know better and to become a better person in life, without you guys I would probably be a weird lonely person.

I am proud of my mom most because she was the one who raised all 12 of us while my dad when out drinking. He wasn’t the type of dad I wanted to have. It’s just painful thinking about the bad things he did in the past. But I really admire my mom the most. I am proud that she never gave up on us all. Now everything is algood, my dad has changed a lot he has been improving on being a father and i am proud of him.

My mom is mostly my role model but my dad has been proving that he was the wrong guy in the past and so they’re both my role models. I love them both so much and wish them all the best. Thankyou mom and dad for being the best alwayz.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Akosita! It's awesome our past doesn't dictate our future, we can make good decisions now for a better future. Your parents are amazing, doing the best that they can. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Akosita from Pt England school. Its nice to hear your parents could keep with all of your siblings in your family. I understand you wrote in your story that you wrote "I would probably be a weird lonely person". How do you become a lonely person without your parents? You might wanna get rid of that sentence. Its a mockery to some people who are lonely. best of luck to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Akosita from Pt England school. Its nice to hear your parents could keep with all of your siblings in your family. I understand you wrote in your story that you wrote "I would probably be a weird lonely person". How do you become a lonely person without your parents? You might wanna get rid of that sentence. Its a mockery to some people who are lonely. best of luck to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete