Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Narrative writing

WALT: Mange ourselves and our time to complete a piece of writing.

Here is my writing about My Horrible, Terrifying morning. It explains what I heard and what it sounded like. Please enjoy reading my blog about my Terrifying morning and 
I hope no one has this kind of morning.


In a cold sunny morning I woke up at 6:00am. I was cold and freezing so I turned the heater on and it was nice and warm then once I was warm enough I reached over and turned off the heater. I was falling back to sleep until I heard a creaking noise then I just ignored it I just said to myself It was the dogs. 5mins later it happened again but this one was louder then I realised the dogs are in the backyard and all the doors are locked and no door is open. All of a sudden it started to get cold and I was frightened so I got up and open the door and there was nothing just wind but I was wondering why could I feel wind when all the doors were locked and closed even the garage door.


I ran back to bed and tried to ignore it but it just keeping making that creaking sound over and over and I got so mad that I yelled out and said ‘’ BE QUIET’’. Then the sound stopped I looked at the time and it was 6:40 I just couldn't sleep anymore so I stayed up staring at the wall for a couple of minutes then I had to force myself to sleep to get a little rest before I go to school so once I closed my eyes I knew something was gonna happen I’m gonna have a bad dream or I’m gonna see something when I open my eyes so I had a second thought and decided I’m not gonna go sleep.


A few minutes later I heard scratching noises on the floor and I went up closer and I heard claws scraping on the floor. I was so frightened my mind went blank I didn't know what to do so I went back to bed and tried to calm myself down and face my fears. As I go back to bed and I was calmed down the claws started to get louder so I woke up my brother and asked him to drop me off home because at that time I was sleeping at my sisters, so he got up and warmed up the car and got ready then he dropped me off home and then I had to get ready for school then came to school late and horrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment