Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

If I had one million dollars


Walt: write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

If I had one million dollars and I only had to spend it at the mall in Sylvia park I will be shopping till midnight! That will be fun, eating every single hour and you can buy whatever you want, help out your family with the rent.Also I would buy a whole lot of food for the poor people.

At toy world I will get toys, mini car that my nephews and nieces can fit in. I will get me 3-4 enormous cuddly teddy bear because every time I sit down with my nephews and watch cartoon the commercial will come on with some toys and they will ask if I could get them the toys but I will say yap ill get it but ill turn my head and whisper next year.

From JB HI-FI I would get the digital camera, Samsung galaxy i phone 5-6, and a apple laptop. I would get these things because I have wanted these ever since the start of the year but my dad says I am too young to have a phone and a laptop.

I would get 5 pairs of Jordan's for me and for each of my family and would get some Nike’s, air maxes, and adidas and with the leftover money I would give some to my family and my teachers.

If I really had one million dollars and it came true I will be thrilled with happiness and full excited. I would just stop worrying about things and just buy it, put money in and boom! got already don't have to do anything just kickback and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment