Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Team 4 trade fair

Walt:add one main idea per paragraph.

This term we are learning about Trade and Enterprise. Trade and Enterprise is about creating and selling products. We have been broken up into 6 different business groups to learn about what it takes to be a businessman or woman.

As part of our terms topic we had a trade fair. Trade fair is different from a market because a market is where you buy things but a trade fair is where you take orders. Me and my partners product was about ukuleles.

For the trade fair my friends and I have created a business called Royal rumble. We were selling our product for 4.50 pt but when people came and were looking at it they thought it was expensive but we stopped and asked how much would they take it for some of them said 2pt and I made a deal.

I’m really excited about our market day coming up in week 8! We are hoping to make lots of PTs!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akosita I like the way that you explaned what Trade and Enterprise is and what we do for Trade and Enterprise.

    ReplyDelete