Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Writing an Introduction

Walt: write an engaging introduction Walt: write a paragraph with one topic sentence

bp19.jpg This is my writing about a unbelievable boy who dived into freezing ice cold water.Our class had to write an engaging introduction.If we had to write three paragraphs we know what to write because we already practise how to write a engaging Introduction and a topic paragraph.It was really hard for me to think what am I going to write for my Introduction but I just found out why my brain wasn't working it was because I did not eat breakfast in the morning.


Our Introduction Writing Frame:
1. Write your introduction sentence below:
How amazing, that will be really freezing, that will be a good start for my day,
Have you been ice diving before?
2. Now choose one of your favourite sentences. Write this below.
Jumping into freezing cold water, this is how I like to wake up in the morning!

3. Create your own paragraph
 Freezing ice cold water in the front of the person ready to leap into a lake filled with ice cold water.!!! Would you dive into freezing cold icy water?A man in his shorts jumping into the ice Wow! I would like to start my day off like that if I am really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment