Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Explaining my game


Welcome to my game. In my game I had to create a side scroller game. My game is called The Adventure in Magical World. In my game my character’s name is Lily she wears blue pants and a green T-shirt. Have you created a game that you would love to play?

My character has a powerful laser gun on her hand that can shoot miles away. In my game the main thing about it is to complete level 2 and you will get the trophy of victory. In Adventure world she has to shoot the target to bring the long black wire down. Once Lily shoots the target she jumps on top of the triangle then gets the coins and run to the other side.That is Level one finish.
The challenging part of my game is when Lily faces the enemy which is a plant shooter. To move you have to use the arrows to move side to side and press the space bar to jump. If you're losing and you want to win a life you have to run and hit the hearts then you got one more lives.

When she challenge the plant shooter the plant shooter shoots colour balls at you but if you shoot the plant shooter with a red bullet it will not die but once you shoot the colour ball in his mouth the end of the plant shooter.

If children are bored on a wet lunch time the can go on the hyperstudio and finish off there game that they created.Thank you for watching my game I hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi akosita,
    Me your best friend Lotu, I love your game I hop I can see your animation.
    Love by Lotu

    ReplyDelete