Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

My holiday

1.I will explain three main ideas about my fantastick holiday.In the holidays
the church youth went to Point England beach.
2.It was a very hot day.Me and my family got there and we saw them playing volleyball on the field, After we played volley we had a BBQ and ate sausages, patties, lettuce, taro and lots of other tasty food.We had a challenge of games.The games were egg on the spoon,racing with a stick to the end giving to our partner.
3.The other game was to run get the apple eat it till it is finish then spin around ten times and run to get the bottle and drink it.Once I drank the drink it was disgusting because it was mixed with egg,pepper,garlic and other stuff after I drank it I almost vomited after I the race I felt dizzy and exhausted.
4. The day was over,I felt happy at the end there was prizes they called out the and I heard my name,I was excited for my prize I got lollies and then we ran to the beach to go for a swim.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Akosita,
    I really like the way you were adding a lot of details. But you kind of went and spelt Fantastic wrong. I really like the way you were talking about what happened and what you did. I would really want you to post more things on your blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete