Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

Duffy show

duffy.pngOn Wednesday we had to go to a duffy show. We were walking to assembly and I thought In my head that ‘this duffy show is going to be boring’ why do we even have to go but when we sat down it looked like assembly is not going to be boring after all. I will explain three main ideas about the amazing duffy show.We got to assembly and sat down then saw the kids laughing because one of the girls from the duffy show was playing simon sezz and she got it wrong.

The girl told us her name it was Siana and their was another girl but I forgot her name but the interesting thing about her is that she was going to be lots of different extraordinary characters and the boy was going to be duffy Then the show began.Duffy walked in to assembly with his book then sat down and started to read his amazing
book then Siana jumped out of one side of duffy and said ‘hey duffy’ then Siana’s friend jumped out of the opposite side and said the same thing ‘hey duffy’.


They got up and started to sing a song which is the duffy song then Siana’s friend started to act as a reading manager, a guest and lots of other characters.Siana was not good at reading and she didn't even like reading but when duffy heard that Siana was not good at reading he started to get really worried.Duffy helped Siana to read then she loved  to read and Duffy should be proud.

I liked how Siana friend act because she was really funny and kind also I reckon that she should be proud of herself because she done really well and also Siana and duffy. I felt happy when the show was finish I know that duffy show’s are not boring after all.I liked how Siana’s friend tried to act as Siana’s mum.She was awesome.

I learned that it is important to read because when I go to college I will learn better,get a good report and get a good education.I think will go to every duffy show we have in our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment