Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

The auckland airport

On wednesday during the holidays  my mum,dad,and my brothers woke up early at 3:00 am  and got ready then went to the airport to drop off my brother Sione he was going with his wife to melbourne to visit my brother Mercy.When it was time to go i really wanted to go to the airport but i couldn’t cause i was sick so they had to go without me then once they got to the airport they saw my brother and started to say goodbye then he went to go in the airport.


After they said goodbye they went to the wife’s family house just to talk about
how things are going on then my mum,dad,brothers came home and i was already tired and i fell asleep.The next day my brother sione rang  my dad,s cell phone and he was talking on the phone.When he rang i got to talk to him when ever i wanted because i didn’t get to go to the airport. When we were talking on the phone i asked him “ how is melbourne?” then he said “it is very hot but it is good”.


I felt very sad that my brother was going to melbourne because we were going to miss him.The most thing that i enjoyed was getting a chance to talk to him on the
cellphone. Next time if one of my other brothers go to melbourne i will make sure i am there with him.

1 comment:

  1. It must have been pretty sad not to see your brother go at the aiport but it was nice of him to ring you! On the bright side you must be excited to visit your brother, if you do get a chance to fly over.

    ReplyDelete