Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Badminton

For the last four weeks on Wednesday class 9 have had Badminton lessons.

On Tuesday 27th May 9:40am class 9 went to the hall for badminton When we got there we had to sit down and listen to our instructor Danny, he was really cool.The first thing we had to do was a warm up and our warm up was stuck in the mud After our warm up we had to line up in two line’s and Danny gave us a racquet and a shuttle each.

We had to hit the shuttle with racquet,balance it,and we had a competition called Around the world and who ever hits the shuttle and will keep going till the end that person is the winner.I learned how to hit a good serve over the net by practising a lot. I learned how to dribble the shuttle on the racquet too. I wished that we still have badminton but on Tuesday that was our last day.

I really enjoyed badminton because it was a lot of fun the first time I went to badminton I thought it was boring. But once I tried it was really enjoyable.I learned how to do backhand serving and learned how to get a good shot by practising a lot. Next time i wish I could do better so when I grow up I could join badminton.      





  

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your post about Badminton, Akosita. You did really well with badminton and I think you weren't the only one that needed to work on your backhand serve. What other sports do you think badminton can help us with?

    ReplyDelete