Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Fathers day!!

First of all I would like to wish a late ''Happy fathers day '' to all the hard working father's who did everything they could for their family. Yesterday was father's day, a day where all the father's be showed gratitude, love for all their hard work. On Sunday we visited our Uncle in the hospital for his father's day even thou he's not a father but he treated us like we were his children.

We showed up at the hospital brought him flowers, spent time with him. I was kinda mad because the doctor's said he can't eat for weeks, he is going into surgery soon so he could only drink liquid and I fault sorry for my uncle because he really wanted something to eat but i'm proud of him still holding on. My family just spent time with him and said our happy fathers day wishes and went back home to wish our father a happy fathers day.

Once we got home he already got his gifts from my brothers, then we all went out to have a feed. Had fun at home, played games and my dad just spend his night at kava.

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool how you went to see your uncle on Father's day, he would have been so happy. What gifts did your dad receive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi akosita it is so good to see you doing some fathers day i hope your dad we be so bless. have a good day

    ReplyDelete