Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Athletis 2014

Do you enjoy athletics ? On Friday 14th November it was athletics day and we all gathered on the court.Mr Burt was saying a karakia that means a prayer.The weather was horrible it was raining and raining.Mr Burt said his karakia all of a sudden it stop raining and we thanked God for the lovely weather.

P.2
Mr Burt finished his karakia Mrs Va’afusuaga sent us into groups to go and do our activities with the teachers but each group only had one or two teachers. I was with the year five girls. and I really liked being with the year 5 girls because they cheered for me.I liked being with the year five girls because when we raced or did javelin they cheered for me I lose they just say “nice try but you will get better at it” and that made me feel good, also I would like to thank them for encouraging me. Our first event, I enjoyed shot put because when I threw the ball the coaches said great job then I smiled.When it was the finals I did not make it but I enjoyed it.When Mr Jacobson blowed trumpet we had to change to our second event and our next event was high jump.


P.3
We sat on front of the mat but then we had to move back to have space for when we run and jump. we moved back so they can have some space when they run and jump. It was my turn my heart was pounding so hard that I thought I would not make but my friends were cheering for me so I ran and JUMPED!I made it “YAY”! I but then we had to move back to have space for when we run and jump.Finals Miss king said then I made it to the finals and my friends Asia and Rima too. I jump again I didn't make but I was still happy because I came third.

P.4

I enjoyed athletics I wish we could do it again I was fun. The best event I enjoyed was high jump and discus.I enjoyed discus because we just danced and threw the discus  anywhere and had fun.     

No comments:

Post a Comment