Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Lady Esme & the stolen fire gems

WALT - Manage myself to complete tasks to the best of my ability.

This week's reading task was to read and understand the story that was given to us. Fill in each sheet in the presentation and draw the chimney sweeper from the story. The kings highly valued jewels were missing, someone had taken his crown with his precious jewels. The king really loved his crown he adored his jewels so he asked the wisest person Lady Esme to find the thief. Lady Esme was off to her mission.

 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Akosita, I am from the Summer Learning Journey, my name is Billy. I hope that you will be blogging with us this summer. It's a great way to practice your writing skills. I have enjoyed looking at your slideshow you have made to show your learning. What a wonderful idea - I wish I was this clever on computers!

    Thanks, hope to blog with you soon. Billy

    ReplyDelete